Is there a limit on the number of teams?
- No, you can create as many Teams as your organization needs.
Can I make changes to a Team after it has been created?
- Yes. You can add users to a team as well as remove users. To remove a specific user, select the drop-down arrow next to their name and select “Remove from Team”.
Can a user be added to more than 1 Team?
- Yes, a user can be added to multiple Teams in your account.
Am I able to create 2 teams with the same name?
- No. In order to limit confusion, you must have a different name for each team. (I.e. Sales N.A., Sales Europe)
Can I assign a Learning Module to the team I created?
- Yes. Under the “Assignments” tab select the learning module that you want to assign by selecting the orange “Assign” button. Use the filter drop-down box to pick the appropriate team, set the due date and assign the module.
How do I see the activity of my team?
- Select the corresponding “Manage” button for the team you would like to view, then select “Team Activity”. This will generate an Excel report.
What if I run into any problems while creating a Team or Assignment?
- Contact the Success team (Success@ITPro.TV) and they'll be happy to assist you with your business training needs you are trying to solve with the ProPortal.
What do I do if I need to see the history of several teams?
- You will need to download the history of each team individually. Alternatively, the Activity download for all Users on a grant can be obtained on the Users screen, but their Team is not notated on this download." We can see how many people clamor for this.