How do I get the next episode to play automatically?
- Next video will not be queued up when you're in full screen mode - You'll have to exit full screen. In portrait mode, you will see the episodes in order from top to bottom for the course you are viewing.
How do I adjust the speed or resolution?
- These options can be found when viewing an episode in the three dot menu (kebab) located in the top right corner of the video player. If you do not see the three dot menu, click on the episode that you intend to view.
- Within this menu, we support up to 2x speed
- Default is 720p and some content (all of our new content) is supported in 1080p
Can I listen to audio only?
- Yes, you can! When playing a video, click the Ear icon in the top right corner. The Ear icon will turn orange when Podcast Mode is enabled. You are then able to leave the app and still hear the content. You'll be able to pause from your tray notifications.
- To speed up audio, you will need to set your desired speed before switching to Podcast Mode
How do I switch between landscape, portrait, or full screen
- If your phone has auto-rotate on, when watching a video and turning to landscape, your video will automatically go full screen landscape and vice versa if you turn the phone back to portrait.
- If your phone has auto-rate off, click the square button on the bottom right corner of the video player to enable full screen landscape mode.
Account and Access
How do I download videos?
- Only Annual members have the ability to download content
- Download options can be found when viewing an episode in the three dot menu (kebab) located in the top right corner of the video player. If you do not see the three dot menu, click on the episode that you intend to view.
- On the Android app, you will need to download each individual episode
- Android mobile browser makes downloading easier - Check out our article on easy downloading from your Android mobile browser. Click Here!
- To change your default download resolution, go to the Account Menu and select Download Quality prior to downloading content
I signed out of my Android app and now my downloads are gone - Where did they go?
- For security purposes, downloads will be deleted after sign out. As an Annual member, you have access to downloads, so you'll be able to download all of your content again
How do I upgrade my membership through the Android app?
- You can take a look at our membership plans and pricing through the Account Menu, however, if you wanted to upgrade please exit the Android app and go directly to our website. Once you're in, proceed with your upgrade through your Account Settings page.
Additional Help and Resources
I need to contact Member Services for help - What's the best way?
- If you’re having account or site related issues, you can contact ITProTV using the Contact Support option on the Account Menu (top right icon from home page). From there, click Start Conversation