ITProTV is happy to present our newly refreshed Roku app, for a better casual viewing experience of our Binge-worthy content from the comfort of your home!
Ready to get going? Here's how to launch and link up your app:
- Download the ITProTV app from the Roku app store.
- Open the app and log into the app through the Account Settings page with your membership credentials.
- You should now have access to videos based on your membership level, even free members!
If you’re still having difficulties accessing content after following these steps, please log in and contact ITProTV through the chat bubble on a desktop or mobile browser, or sending us an email at email@example.com.
Our team has taken the benefits of our current web design and transferred this ease-of-use to the Roku! To help you get started with Roku, please ensure you have the latest app as we will be removing the previous installation on September 1st 2019.
Navigation to your favorite courses and content within the app is simpler than ever!
- Clicking on the ITProTV app will bring you to the Home page. This is where you can find your 'Recently Watched' courses and episodes, as well as our livestream "On-Air" videofeed!
On the left side of the screen, you will see a navigation bar with several familiar icons, just like our mobile and website experience.
- The Video Play button brings you to the Course Library, with the “Category”, “Certification”, and “Job Role” tabs at the top of the screen. Clicking on a tab opens the available courses within it, with episode counts below each course name.
- The Magnifying Glass button will allow you to search through the Course Library through episode and course titles. Your most recent searches will also appear on the right side of the screen for quick recall.
- The Account Settings button will bring you to your login information. You will need to navigate to the main website through a browser in order to access your full account information, but you can log in through this page. When logged in properly, you should see your Username displayed on the page.
Have a few questions about using the Roku app?