ITProTV is happy to present our Roku app: for a better casual, viewing experience of our binge-worthy content from the comfort of your home!
Ready to get going? Here's how to launch and link up your app:
- Download the ITProTV app from the Roku app store.
- Open the app and log into the app through the Account Settings page with your membership credentials.
- You should now have access to videos based on your membership level, even Free members!
If you’re still having difficulties accessing content after following these steps, please log in and contact ITProTV through the chat bubble on a desktop or mobile browser, or sending us an email at email@example.com.
Our team has taken the benefits of our current web design and transferred this ease-of-use to the Roku!
To help you get started with Roku, please ensure you have the latest app (V2.0 version 1) as we have removed the previous installation from the store as of September 1st 2019.
Navigation to your favorite courses within the app is simpler than ever!
- Clicking on the ITProTV app will bring you to the Home page. This is where you can find your 'Recently Watched' courses and episodes, as well as our livestream "On-Air" videofeed!
On the left side of the screen, you will see a navigation bar with several familiar icons, just like our mobile and website experience.
- The video play button at the top brings you to the Course Library, with the “Category”, “Certification”, and “Job Role” tabs at the top of the screen. Clicking on a tab opens the available courses within it, with episode counts below each course name.
- The magnifying glass button will bring you to the Search feature of the Course Library through which you can find episodes and course titles. Your most recent searches will also appear on the right side of the screen for quick recall.
- The user button at the bottom will bring you to your Account Settings page with login information. You will need to navigate to the main website through a browser in order to access your full account information, but you can log in and link your Roku device through this page. When logged in properly, you should see your ITProTV username displayed on this page.
Have a few questions about using the Roku app?