Logging into ITProTV
When navigating to your ITProTV account, you’ll need to log in through our main site (app.itpro.tv) to do so.
- If you’re logging into one of our mobile apps, check out our articles on iOS, Android, Roku, and AppleTV!
- If you’re encountering the error below on the login page, your email address and/or password is typed incorrectly.
To troubleshoot this error:
- Verify your email address is the one attached to an active ITProTV account, and check for any additional spaces or characters in both your username and password.
- If you have a password autofill add-on, such as LastPass, please ensure the information is up to date to the most recent version of your ITProTV credentials.
- If you’ve done the above and still have issues, reset your password. To reset your password, click on Reset Password below the Login button and input your email address.
Once you reset your password, you will immediately receive an email containing a link to reset your password. If you do not see this email from ITProTV in your primary inbox, check your Junk/Spam folder.
- Password reset links are time-sensitive and expire in 15 minutes. If you receive a token error message, check out this article here.
If you're encountering a reCAPTCHA error such as "Missing reCAPTCHA Validation: Try Again" during the login or password reset process, please check:
- Your browser is Chromium-based (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc) and is within 2 versions of the most recent update. You can check your browser and version here!
- Your pop-up blocker and/or security settings have not blocked this element of our page.
Logging out of ITProTV
After upgrading or making changes to your account, you'll need to reload your account in order to see these updates. If a simple page refresh does not work, try logging out of your ITProTV account.
To log out:
- Navigate to the top of the screen on any page of ITProTV.
- In the top right corner, you’ll see a rectangular icon with an arrow pointing out towards the right. This is the Log Out button:
3. Clicking this button will log you out of your ITProTV account and redirect you to the main login page.
If you’re having any issues after logging out and back into your account following an upgrade or other changes to your account, please reach out to Member Services through the chat bubble or by email.