Having issues viewing certain elements of our page, like the course library or videos?
You may be experiencing a compatibility issue with your current browser/OS and our site. We test our site on multiple devices, and the following are our recommendations for the best user experience:
- ITProTV is tested on and optimized for the following Chromium based browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge (version 79 or newer). Safari is also optimized for our site.
- Highly secure browsers, such as Brave, sometimes include default settings that may block elements of our site such as video player and/or billing elements resulting in errors.
- To troubleshoot, please try:
- Checking your browser version is up-to-date. Daily changes to our site may appear different or nonfunctional on older versions, and the latest version will give you our best experience in all elements of our site. You can check your current browser and version here!
- Switching to one of the above recommended browsers.
- Disabling any ad-blocker add-ons or extensions within the browser, then reboot.
- Our site is compatible with most OS systems; however, some Linux configurations may include increased firewall protections which can filter elements of our site.
- If you are experiencing any issues, please try to view our site on another device and OS such as a mobile device.
- If you believe the issue to be a whitelisting error, please contact Member Services to receive a copy of our whitelist for your system.
Still having issues viewing our site after checking the browser and OS? Please reach out to the Member Services team through the chat bubble or by email with any distinctive behaviors, error messages, or screenshots associated with the error.