Having issues viewing certain elements of our page, like the course library or videos? You may be experiencing a compatibility issue with your current browser/OS and our site. We test our site on multiple devices, and the following are our recommendations for the best user experience:
- ITProTV supports Internet Explorer 11 or later, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, and Microsoft Edge. Please ensure your browser version is up-to-date, as daily changes to our site may appear different on older versions.
- Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are suggested for the best experience in all elements of our site.
- Our site is compatible with most OS systems; however, some Linux configurations may include increased firewall protections which can filter elements of our site.
- If you are experiencing any issues, please try to view our site on another device and OS such as a mobile device.
- If you believe the issue to be a whitelisting error, please contact Member Services to receive a copy of our whitelist for your system.
Still having issues viewing our site after checking the browser and OS? Please reach out to the Member Services team through the chat bubble or by email with any distinctive behaviors, error messages, or screenshots associated with the error.