When you upgrade your free level ITProTV membership to the standard/premium membership level, your membership level won’t always automatically sync through your apps. If you’re having trouble seeing premium content on your apps right after you upgrade, follow these steps.
- Log in to your ITProTV account and go to Account Settings
- Click the Linked Devices button on the side of the page
- Write down the linked devices and then revoke access to any linked apps that you had prior to upgrading
- Delete and re-download the apps you revoked access
- Log into your ITProTV account. It should now reflect the proper membership level
If you’re still having difficulties accessing content after following these steps, please contact ITProTV using the chat bubble at the bottom of the Login page.