Practice tests are exclusive to Premium members and are offered via our partner Kaplan IT Training.
For those courses with an associated practice test, there is a Go to Practice Test button at the top of the episode menu, under the course details. Just click the button to launch the test.
You can also find all of our available Practice Tests in the Side Navigation on your left-hand side. Simply click on the "Practice Tests" icon, and select the certification or vendor for the practice test you are look for. A link for the test(s) will appear at the bottom of the screen.
You’ll receive a notification upon launching the first test about enabling pop-ups for our site in order to access the test.
Please review the following technical requirements from Kaplan IT:
- When working on regulated course material, use a Windows- or Mac-based desktop or laptop computer
- Use Windows 7-10 or macOS 10.9 or later operating systems
- Use the most current version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari browsers
- Use the most current version of Flash (until Aug1, 2018), when it will no longer be needed
- Have at least a 2MB connection
If you have trouble accessing any of these tests, please contact ITProTV using the chat bubble at the bottom of the page.