- Once you watch an entire episode, the episode will be marked as completed.
- You can manually mark a course as completed by checking the box located in the top left of the video player overlay, "Mark as Viewed".
- Your course progress is marked using the progress bar located below the course name.
- Once you complete a course, you will be able to generate a certificate of completion at the top of the course menu on the right. Check out our Certificate of Completion article for more information on this feature.
- If a course has an accompanying practice test and/or virtual lab and you have a Premium membership, you will find buttons located underneath the course details at the top of the episode menu on the right. You can also find both of these features in the Side Navigation bar on the left side of the Dashboard.
Transcripts, Closed Captions, and Notes
- You can use the transcript to follow along with the video. The transcript is interactive so you can also jump to any part of an episode by clicking on a certain part of the transcript.
- Closed captions can be activated in the primary video player by clicking the "CC" button at the bottom.
- If courses contain show notes, Powerpoint files, or other course materials they will be available for download as a zip file under the course details at the top of the episode menu on the right, or in the first or second episode of a course in the Show Resources section below the video player. (Need a little more info? Check out this article!)