- Once you watch an entire episode, the episode will be marked as completed.
- You can manually mark a course as completed by checking the box located above the video player, "Mark as Viewed".
- Your course progress is marked using the progress bar located below the course name.
- Once you complete a course, you will be able to generate a certificate of completion at the top of the course page. Check out our Certificate of Completion article for more information on this feature.
- If a course has an accompanying practice test and/or virtual lab and you have a Premium membership, you will find links located underneath the course title for easy navigation. You can also find both of these features in the Side Navigation bar on the left side of the Dashboard.
- You can toggle between the three feeds using the tabs located above the video player.
Transcripts, Closed Captions, and Notes
- You can use the transcript to follow along with the video. The transcript is interactive so you can also jump to any part of an episode by clicking on a certain part of the transcript.
- Closed captions can be activated in the primary video player by clicking the "CC" button at the bottom.
- If courses contain show notes, powerpoints, or other course materials they will be available for download as a zip file in the first or second episode of a course in the Show Resources section below the video player. (Need a little more info? Check out this article!)
- Ratings are an important source of feedback and we encourage our members to rate both our courses and our hosts. This helps us ensure that we are making the best content possible!