Searching for courses
- Content is sorted by Category, Certification, and Job Role at the top of the Course Library. You can quickly find courses by clicking on their corresponding section.
- Search Bar: If you still can't find a course, then you can search for it using the search bar at the top of the page. You can search by course titles, certification numbers, or episode titles.
- Missing a course you had previously seen on our site? Check our Legacy section of the Course Library; we often migrate out-dated or retired courses here and these courses may not appear in the Search bar when queried. (Check out this article for more on our Legacy section)
- Don't see a course you were hoping to study? Submit a course request to our Member Services team by using the orange chat bubble or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The more requests we get for a course, the likelier we are to produce it!
Missing material within a course
- Most courses available in the library are completed, with all available materials associated. For more information on these features, check out our other articles on practice tests, virtual labs, and show notes/course materials.
- Courses that are in-production may be missing several of the above features. Our team is constantly updating the library with new content so make sure to check back when the course is finalized and out of production. For more information on our in-production courses, check out the article What does "In-Production" mean?.