Directly through the course
- If a course has virtual labs, there will be a link to them at the top of the page.
- After you click on the link for the virtual lab, a list of all of the labs for that course will show up.
- Click on the lab that you would like to use. You will be taken to another page where you will see the lab instructions.
- After looking over the objectives and instructions, click on the link to open the lab.
Through the virtual lab section of the website
- Once logged in, click on the "VIRTUAL LABS" icon on the left dashboard.
- This will take you to a list of all the virtual labs that we offer.
- Select the vendor of the lab you are looking. After that, you can select the lab you would like to use.
If you have any additional questions regarding virtual labs, please contact us using the chat bubble at the bottom of the screen.