The Q&A Forum is great study resource as you work through your ITProTV courses. You can find the Q&A Forum link in the side navigation on the left side of the dashboard.
Ask Our Experts
- If you are looking to ask a question about technical course content, supplemental study materials such as books or recommendations on certifications and courses, our hosts are there to answer any additional content-related inquiries on the Forums!
- The Q&A Forum is divided into different sections based on content to make information easy to find. You can search for a specific topic or question through the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Standard and Premium members can post questions and respond to posts in the forum. You will just need to login with ITProTV credentials when prompted.
- Free members can look through the posts in the forums for additional assistance, but won't be able to post.
Guidelines for Posting
- Help keep the forums clean by keeping questions on-topic.
- Any non-content related questions, such as site issues or memberships, can be answered in our Help Center or by contacting customer support using the chat bubble at the bottom of the screen.