ITProTV has a Free membership that includes several of our courses for free. This is a great way to experience ITProTV before signing up for one of our paid memberships! Sign up here to create your Free member account now!
Once you are all signed up as a Free member, you can access our free courses on the "Courses" page, under the "Free Courses" section. With over 65+ hours available to try, courses included with the Free Membership level include:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (19+ hours)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) - Windows OS Fundamentals (98-349) (13+ hours)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Security Fundamentals (98-367) (10+ hours)
- Building a PC (2+ hours)
- PC Maintenance (2+ hours)
- Customer Service Skills (10+ hours)
- IC3 Computing Fundamentals (8+ hours)
- IC3 Key Applications (5+ hours)
- CyberPatriot - National Youth Cyber Education Program (11+ hours)
- Getting Started with ITProTV
7-day Free Trial Period
- Our Standard Monthly membership comes with a seven-day free trial (Our Premium Monthly plan and two Annual memberships do not have trial periods). This trial period allows you to view our site as a paid, Standard member at no charge. After the trial period ends, our billing system will automatically charge the card on file and upgrade the account to the membership selected during the trial.
- If you would like to test out the Premium features, please check out these in-depth videos:
- If you decide to move forward with a Premium Monthly plan or Premium Annual plan, you will be charged right away for your chosen access level upon upgrade.
- At the initiation of the trial, you will receive an invoice of $0.00 for the trial period. This is not your first renewal payment.
- Certain banks may charge a minimal fee ($0.01-$1.00). This is a verification check by our billing system, to ensure the payment form is valid and to allow this verification to process. This charge will be reversed by your bank.
- You can cancel at any time during the trial period by accessing your Account Settings and requesting a cancellation. Cancelling your membership will allow you to keep access through the next billing period, so if a trial is cancelled before the 7th day you will not be charged and retain access for the remainder of the trial period.
Personal Plan Discounts
- ITProTV has partnered with VerifyPass.com to offer significant discounts on Personal Membership Plans to military personnel, students, first responders, and teachers. For more information on these discounts and how to receive them, please review our help article here.
- Group pricing for multiple users or teams is available at ITProTV. To get more information click here for our Business subscriptions, or reach out to our team through our chat bubble to be put in contact with a Sales Representative.
- Many of our members come to our site with promo codes, and you can input these during check-out. Look for the Promo code box above the billing information and input your promo code there before finalizing your upgrade to lock-in that rate!
Promo code not working?
- Verify that you’ve entered the promo code exactly as written. Promo codes are not case sensitive.
- A promo code can only be applied to an account once. If you had previously applied a promo code to a now cancelled/terminated membership, this promo code cannot be reapplied.
- We offer many promo codes over the year and most of these deals are time-sensitive for a brief period. If you are using a promo code from one of our social channels, newsletters, or another online avenue please check the date of expiration to ensure the promo code is still valid.
- If the promo code still isn't working, please contact ITProTV using the chat bubble at the bottom of the page and we’ll make sure the promo code is still valid.
- Your account automatically renews on a monthly or annual basis using the promo pricing for the lifetime of your active membership.
- If you decide to cancel your membership, all promo codes and discounts will be removed from your account.