Beginning on August 1, 2020, in order to comply with requirements from PeopleCert, ITProTV must validate that you have purchased an exam voucher in order to make the Axelos portfolio of courses available to you on the ITProTV platform. This includes all ITIL courses, all PRINCE2 courses, Management of Risk courses, and the AgileSHIFT course.
You can also view these instructions in our Introduction to Axelos Courses video here!
- Head over to the PassionIT Group landing page, or reach out to our partners at PassionIT Group using this email.
- Select your course and purchase a voucher. Note that the voucher purchase typically takes one business day to fulfill. You will receive your voucher and access code.
- After you receive your voucher and access code, go to your ITProTV Account Settings page and scroll down to Access Codes.
- Enter your Access Code. You'll automatically be logged out of your account to sync your additional access once you click "Redeem."
- You're done! The content associated with your access code will now be available to you in the courses section of the ITProTV platform.
Completion Requirement for Exams
If you are taking an intermediate or non-foundation exam, please note that you will not receive your official exam voucher until you complete your course. At the time of purchase, you will only receive your ITProTV access code.
When you have completed a course, email PassionIT Group and they will provide you with your exam voucher.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why is this change required?
A: PeopleCert is requiring that anyone purchasing training from an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) also purchase an exam voucher. Because ITProTV is an ATO, our Axelos content is now only accessible through our membership plans with an exam voucher. Since this change, ITProTV has been working with PassionIT to implement a solution to address the mandate.
Q: What if I have already purchased a voucher from another source?
A: Contact PassionIT using the chat function on their website. They will validate your voucher and provide an access code.
Q: When I enter an access code, how long will I have access to the content that the voucher is for?
A: Your access to the content associated with your voucher will last as long as you have a paid membership with ITProTV.
Q: I am on a Corporate/Business subscription and my seat admin added the access code for me in the ProPortal, but I'm still not able to access my course. What happened?
A: If you're logged in while your seat admin makes those changes in the ProPortal, you may not immediately see the course available on your account. Please try logging out and logging back in to refresh your account access and begin your studies!
Q: I am a seat admin on a Corporate/Business subscription. Can I receive access to an Axelos course as well?
A: In order to view the course with an access code, you must have an active seat on the Corporate/Business subscription. You will just need to add yourself through ProPortal to activate your seat and unlock the access code course.
Q: How much does an exam voucher cost?
A: With the ITProTV discount, here are the costs in USD: