Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to get a code and how to enter your code on the ITProTV platform in order to access the course(s). You can also view these instructions in our Introduction to Axelos Courses video here!
- Head over to the PassionIT Group landing page (https://itprotv.passionitgroup.com/), or reach out to our partners at PassionIT Group using this email. Select your course and purchase a voucher. The voucher purchase typically takes one business day to fulfill.
- You will receive your voucher and access code.
- After you receive your voucher and access code, go to your ITProTV Account Settings page and scroll down to Access Codes.
- Enter your Access Code. You'll automatically be logged out of your account to sync your additional access once you hit "Redeem".
- You're done! The content associated with your access code will then be available to you in the courses section of the ITProTV platform.
If you are taking an Intermediate/non-foundation exam, please note that you will not receive your official exam voucher until you complete your course. At the time of purchase, you will only receive your ITProTV access code.
When you have completed a course, email PassionIT Group and they will provide you with your exam voucher.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why is this change required?
A: PeopleCert is requiring that anyone purchasing training from an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) also purchase an exam voucher. ITProTV is an ATO. Because of that, our Axelos content is no longer accessible with our membership plans without an exam voucher.
PeopleCert mandated that an exam voucher purchase is required to access learning content for the Axelos portfolio of courses. Since then, ITProTV has been working with PassionIT to implement a solution to address the mandate.
Beginning on August 1, 2020, in order to comply with requirements from PeopleCert, ITProTV must validate that you have purchased an exam voucher in order to make the Axelos portfolio of courses available to you on the ITProTV platform. This includes all ITIL courses, all PRINCE2 courses, Management of Risk courses, and the AgileSHIFT course.
Q: What if I have already purchased a voucher from another source?
A: Contact PassionIT using the Chat function on their website. They will validate your voucher and provide an access code.
Q: When I enter an access code, for how long will I have access to the content that I have the voucher for?
A: Your access to the content associated with that voucher will last as long as you are a paid member of ITProTV.
Q: I am on a Corporate/Business subscription and my seat admin added the access code for me in the ProPortal, however I'm still unable to access my course. What happened?
A: If you're logged in while your seat admin makes those changes in the ProPortal, you may not immediately see the course available on your account. Please try logging out and logging back in after they add the access code to refresh your account access and begin your studies!
Q: How much does an exam voucher cost?
A: With the ITProTV discount, here are the costs in USD: