Video downloads are exclusive to Standard/Premium Annual members.
To download videos on a desktop, follow these steps:
- Launch a course
- Click download this course button below the name of the course (top right corner of the page, under course details)
- Select the media format (video) you want to download by selecting the box(es) Video
- Once you select the episodes you want, click start downloads and the videos will start downloading
To download videos on a mobile* app, follow these steps:
- Launch the ITProTV mobile app and go to a video you want to download
- Below the video there’s a box with a downward pointing arrow - Select this box to start downloading the video
- The downloads will appear in the download section of the app (downward pointing arrow icon)
To delete an episode on the mobile app, simply swipe left or right until the orange icon pops up on the opposite side. Just click this icon, and the episode will be deleted from your device. For more troubleshooting tips, check out our iOS and Android articles.
*In the mobile apps the Download section of the app is visible to all membership levels, however the ability to download videos is exclusive to Annual members.
Audio downloads are exclusive to Standard/Premium annual members and can only be downloaded on desktops.
To download course audio, follow these steps:
- Launch a course
- Click Download this Course at the top right of the page, under the course details
- Select the episodes you want to download using the check box(es) under Audio Only
- Once you select the episodes you want, click Start Downloads and the audio files will start downloading
Common Download Issues
One of the most common download issues is that you can’t see Download this Course at the top of the course page. Please check the following:
- Make sure you have an Annual membership. Monthly members do not have access to downloads
- Make sure your browser extensions aren't keeping Download this Course from showing up. To test this, open an incognito window and try to download content. If you’re able to see the link, one of your browser extensions is likely causing this issue
- There is a cap at 250 episode downloads within the last rolling 30 days. ITProTV is proud to offer the best download policy of IT Training providers, but there are reasonable limits in place to protect our intellectual property.