Video downloads are exclusive to Standard/Premium Annual members.
To download videos on a desktop, follow these steps:
- Launch a course
- Click download this course below the name of the course
- Select the videos you want to download by selecting the box(es) video
- Once you select the videos you want, click start downloads and the videos will start downloading
To download videos on a mobile* app, follow these steps:
- Launch the ITProTV mobile app and go to a video you want to download
- Below the video there’s a box with a downward pointing arrow - Select this box to start downloading the video
- You’ll receive a notification when the download is complete. You can then access the downloaded video(s) via the sidebar in the downloads section.
*In the iOS app, you will see an icon where available downloads would be accessible, however, make sure to check your membership status for the ability to download content. Video downloads are exclusive to Annual members
Audio downloads are exclusive to Standard/Premium annual members and can only be downloaded on desktops.
To download course audio, follow these steps:
- Launch a course
- Click Download this Course
- Select the episodes you want to download using the check box(es) under Audio Only
- Once you select the episodes you want, click Start Downloads and the audio files will start downloading
Common Download Issues
One of the most common download issues is that you can’t see Download this Course at the top of the course page. Please check the following:
- Make sure you have an Annual membership. Monthly members do not have access to downloads
- Make sure your browser extensions aren't keeping Download this Course from showing up. To test this, open an incognito window and try to download content. If you’re able to see the link, one of your browser extensions is likely causing this issue