Our Dashboard homepage has tons of great features to help you make the most of any ITProTV subscription!
👉 If you are having any issues viewing or accessing the Dashboard, please check our Browser and OS recommendations here!
The video ribbons in the center of the Dashboard help you track your progress within recent courses and newly added content to the library.
- Continue Watching shows the latest course you’ve viewed, with the last episode played in the leftmost position in the ribbon. You can view more episodes of the course in either direction, using the left and right arrows that will appear when you hover to the edge of each video.
- Just Released Courses shows the newest, fully available courses that have been added to the library.
- Latest Bonus Series are updates from our other content such as Quick Bytes, Technado with Don Pezet, ITProTV webinars, and more!
- Recently Viewed Courses show up to 12 courses you’ve recently viewed episodes in, including Bonus Series content.
- Achievements are at the bottom of the video ribbons, with your total training hours completed as well as all certificates of completions gained through your studies on ITProTV.
The Notification Bar on the right hand side notes assignments due for Corporate accounts, upcoming live events, and in production courses.
- Assignments will appear at the top of the Notification bar if assigned by your seat admin in the ProPortal. Simply click on the double-arrows to show your full course and episode assignments.
- Tune in Live shows upcoming webinars, live events, and more features of the On Air page. “Add to calendar” will help you to keep track of these live events through adding event notifications to your calendar.
- Courses in Production are the shows currently being filmed in our studios with projected completion dates. If you’d like to be notified once the course is ready, just hit the “Notify me” button and you’ll receive an email when the course is completed!
If you have more questions about the Dashboard or encounter errors, just reach out to the Member Services team using the chat bubble at the bottom of this page or by email.